Can O’Brien play on the right?

Lucky1985

Winger
Gooch just looks off the pace at the moment.

The one game we’ve seen O’Brien play he was behind the striker on the left and he got a hat trick.

So, can O’Brien play on the right and take Gooch’s place for a game?

Can he fuck

That hatrick is seriously clouding peoples judgment

We have dajaku to come in
He’s not fit yet though is he? I thought he was doing a ‘mini preseason’?

im not expecting O’Brein to be the messiah, he was mostly shite last season, but he can keep Gooch on his toes at least.
That being said though the style of play this year is much more suited to O’Breins game, so I would be interested to see if he faired any better this year and I think it’s odd the hasn’t had a chance since that hat trick given how shite Gooch has been.

Last edited:
He’s not fit yet though is he? I thought he was doing a ‘mini preseason’?

im not expecting O’Brein to be the messiah, he was mostly shite last season, but he can keep Gooch on his toes at least.
That being said though the style of play this year is much more suited to O’Breins game, so I would be interested to see if he faired any better this year and I think it’s odd the hasn’t had a chance since that hat trick given how shite Gooch has been.
LJ said dajaku is ready to play a part now. Can see him starting against wigan on tuesday

Gooch was fine and has been all season. Can be better certainly but he is not the issue. Our wastefulness Infront of goal and inability to clear our lines are the main concerns. Wright isnt good enough, Doyle looks a good player but at 17 he is still learning a lot and can get caught on possession trying to be to comfortable.

Back