Can High Frequency sounds scare away mice?

FootballFan

Striker
Or is it a myth?

Heard scratching in the wall there last night and found something on youtube, hoyed it on and immediately there was like a mad scurrying sound and dead quiet....

no...me mother had mice last year,bought 4 of the plug in jobbies...waste of money, verified by the mouse catcher man we had to get out.

I've had a youtube jobbie on full blast and seems to be working

what I've heard is that it can work for a while but then the mice get used to it, so trick is multiple frequencies randomised

I live in the wilds somewhere warm.
All sorts when we moved in.
Rats , scorpions, loads of slithery things.
Now I'm not the brightest bulb that ever graced a lighthouse but I had the foresight to bring a few over with me.
Plugged a few in and peace. Perfect peace.

Sound frequencies can affect anything with ears. I like to listen to binaural beats sometimes before I go to sleep. It really works I've had some mad vivid dreams.

Mouse was running around our living room and dining room and I couldn’t catch the bastard, the mouse man reckoned it was a rogue field mouse and not a house mouse, I eventually killed the fucker and nee more grief.

Surely it depends what you're playing the high frequency sounds through? Some of the frequencies mentioned on those clips wouldn't play back through most household sound systems anyway.

Back