Can anyone recommend a pub doing Christmas Dinners in or around Durham?

We are going to the Toby Carvery at the Metrocentre. The nicest Toby Carvery in the area is at Wolviston but the food is not as good as at the Metrocentre. Best one for food is the Toby Carvery at Washington.

The king's head in lanchester we have gone to for the last 9 year however they have been took over by a chain pub Company and their festive menu went up in price by 50% and went very pretentious, we trying the travellers rest in witton giblet this year

The king's head in lanchester we have gone to for the last 9 year however they have been took over by a chain pub Company and their festive menu went up in price by 50% and went very pretentious, we trying the travellers rest in witton giblet this year
:evil:I’ll have you shot the second you set foot in the village for that

Fighting Cocks. lusharooney and cheap anarl.
Love the fighting cocks me like.:lol:

My daughter goes there often . She's a good judge and reckons it's excellent. It's one of those places where you can pay a little more and get extra meat . ( on a Sunday dinner )

Back