Can anyone reccomend

Status
Not open for further replies.
andy good exercises (cardio) to do if you've got knackered ankles and shin splints?! im trying to lose a few kg and struggling with the cardo as im just in pain al the time, wouldn't mind doing classes at the gym too if anyone can reccomend there too.

As already said, swimming is a great workout. I'm no expert but what about the cross trainer? This is more of a question than a suggestion though.

A mate who had shin splints was advised to go running along the beach because the sand is more forgiving, plus it's a lot more of a workout than running on the road etc.

As already said, swimming is a great workout. I'm no expert but what about the cross trainer? This is more of a question than a suggestion though.

A mate who had shin splints was advised to go running along the beach because the sand is more forgiving, plus it's a lot more of a workout than running on the road etc.

It would make sense that the cross-trainer will be better than running but, again, I don't know for definite.

Cycling and/or spinning. I had shin splints for months and couldn't get rid. Eventually gave up running and football and started mountain biking. Noticed my quads getting stronger after a while and started running again. Shinsplints are now barely a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back