Can anyone help me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34895
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 34895

I have got a mates season ticket for tomorrow for my son, but it is in the lower bowl and mine is in the Premier concourse. Is it possible to get the ticket office to change it to Prem concourse for one game, and if so do I have to go in to ticket office or can it be done over the phone?

I have got a mates season ticket for tomorrow for my son, but it is in the lower bowl and mine is in the Premier concourse. Is it possible to get the ticket office to change it to Prem concourse for one game, and if so do I have to go in to ticket office or can it be done over the phone?
I would think it's very unlikely, with it being a season ticket, which in the small print is non transferable

Do season cards not work through any turnstiles? If so just go in which part you want to sit, there will be loads of empty seats

Quid a ticket for kids, fairly sure u can go and produce the season ticket and then fork over a quid at ticket office.
his season ticket is in the concourse, the mates lower bowl

how old is the son? Does he qualify for the £1 offer

if yes, pay the quid and sit next to him in the concourse, or vice versa

Do season cards not work through any turnstiles? If so just go in which part you want to sit, there will be loads of empty seats
Nope, tried my upstairs one downstairs last time and just got red lights and a steward looking at me like I was thick

Better off just paying the £1 for the Bairn to make sure he is beside you,seems like He isn't getting a burger though,just the impression I'm getting

Last edited:
Are you a Mag?

On this topic - is it possible to change a North West corner upper season card to a lower season card if it’s for an area that’s the same price? And if so, will it cost anything?

Also I’ve heard that they’re letting anyone wander into Quinn’s bar from the seats now if you sit downstairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back