Can’t understand a few things

Seen a few people say mcgeady had a stinker. He missed a penalty it happens, very rarely in mcgeadys case like.
He was still the biggest threat all game, the keeper pulled a brilliant save off and one or two just off target. Terrible penalty but unlucky not to score with one of the other chances.

Was a pretty central shot tbf, keeper camera saved it imo .

Seen a few people say mcgeady had a stinker. He missed a penalty it happens, very rarely in mcgeadys case like.
He was still the biggest threat all game, the keeper pulled a brilliant save off and one or two just off target. Terrible penalty but unlucky not to score with one of the other chances.

He was a threat but he still looks a bit out of sorts imo. Hes been sloppy as fuck recently.

He obviously has that bit of quality where he can score a screamer from nowt but his general play is all over the place. He's obviously been out a while through injury so hopefully it's more of a sharpness issue.

1. McGeady usually takes them iirc? Could be wrong. Maybe it was just his turn?
2. McGeady wasn't having a mare at all. Gooch was knackered.
3. Probably if they wanted to bring on an additional attacking player and they had a bloke playing in the #10 role who usually played as a RB.
He was utterly hopeless tonight mind.

4. Mcnulty our best striker sacrificed for that donkey
5. Midfield getting absolutely dominated from 40 minutes and no sign of Power

McNulty should have taken that penalty. The reason being we need to get a centre forward scoring to build a bit of confidence, get him on a run. Without a centre forward scoring 15 or so we're not going up so Ross should have made that instruction before the match.

McNulty showed with a well taken goal that he is our only centre forward likely to get goals on a semi-regular basis: good touch, good finish. Wyke has shown over a prolonged period of time he's not a goal scorer. I'd agree: in a period of the match where we weren't creating much and didn't look like creating much why bring Wyke on when the odds are that when the only decent chance falls he won't take it.

I don't understand why he's rotating the team so much. Play our best 11 regularly and that includes Maguire and Power. Without them, as it showed, we are very ordinary at that level.

I'm largely a Ross has done a decent job person, but I can understand why others don't agree because not playing our best 11 makes no sense and he's persevered with Wyke for far too long. Both decisions have cost the team numerous points. I said at the start of the season he's done a decent job steadying the ship but he has to get us up this season because we can't afford to be in this league. If he can't then someone else will have to step in, and on that evidence we certainly won't be going up.

And, if McNulty doesn't get a prolonged run in the team then Ross may as well be sacked now because we're not going up with Wyke as our centre forward, not in a million years.

1. Who is the penalty taker, why did Mcgeady take the ball off Gooch.
2. Mcgeady was having a mare why take Gooch off?
3. Would any other team ever, take someone from their number 10 role and switch between that and RB.

That tactical switch from the weekend has done it for me and Ross, I hate to see anyone call for a managers head but can’t see his logic the majority of the time.
1. McGeady is our penalty taker and usually lashes them home. Don't know what he was trying to do tonight. Probably cost us 2 points.
2. Gooch was a liability mcgeady has the ability to win a game on his own.
3. Could have put Flanagan on at right back. We totally lost shape with the substitutions and were basically a shambles.

Apart from the couple of shots in first half he seemed pretty anonymous. Anyone can miss a penalty even though it was shit/frustrating. His booking summed up his frustration at himself - I don't think he looks fit.

He wasn't, like. Time and again he beat his marker to get crosses into the box. Nowt came from them but to say he was "diabolical" or "having a mare" is absolute drivel.
Time and again? He put about 5 crosses in throughout the whole game, and neen of them were any good. A couple were floated straight to the keeper. And that one at the end where we were desperate for something where he looped it out of play was fuckin' minging to be honest. He cut in twice and got his shot off - apart from that he was woeful.

1. Who is the penalty taker, why did Mcgeady take the ball off Gooch.
2. Mcgeady was having a mare why take Gooch off?
3. Would any other team ever, take someone from their number 10 role and switch between that and RB.

That tactical switch from the weekend has done it for me and Ross, I hate to see anyone call for a managers head but can’t see his logic the majority of the time.
o9 was a bright spot from last night. Agreed to move him back into defence was a poor decision

Back