Can’t understand a few things

He wasn't, like. He showed he shouldn't be playing in that role ahead of Maguire, McGeady, Gooch or even Embleton.

Right-back is the best option for him at the moment.
Opinions mate I thought he did ok - least of our worries from last night imho.

Gooch needs to lift his head up and Embleton still looks a bit lightweight.

Opinions mate I thought he did ok - least of our worries from last night imho.

Gooch needs to lift his head up and Embleton still looks a bit lightweight.

He certainly wasn't dreadful. Unfortunately "OK" isn't good enough for us this year. We need game-changers in that part of the pitch. We usually have that in the Maguire/McGeady/Gooch lineup. Last night, not so much.

Don't get me wrong, I love 09's attitude. I think he's a great lad. With a bit of work he could end up being reasonably decent in the Championship by the time we get there. At the moment though I think he's best off getting his match experience in that right-back role in the league and maybe occasional cup appearances in midfield.

He wasn't, like. Time and again he beat his marker to get crosses into the box. Nowt came from them but to say he was "diabolical" or "having a mare" is absolute drivel.

Aye exactly. If he was diabolical what the fuck were the rest of them! He had a poor game by his standards but still looked the most dangerous player on the pitch when he had the ball

Back