Can’t understand a few things

safc1981

Midfield
1. Who is the penalty taker, why did Mcgeady take the ball off Gooch.
2. Mcgeady was having a mare why take Gooch off?
3. Would any other team ever, take someone from their number 10 role and switch between that and RB.

That tactical switch from the weekend has done it for me and Ross, I hate to see anyone call for a managers head but can’t see his logic the majority of the time.

3. Would any other team ever, take someone from their number 10 role and switch between that and RB.

That tactical switch from the weekend has done it for me and Ross, I hate to see anyone call for a managers head but can’t see his logic the majority of the time.

4. Mcnulty our best striker sacrificed for that donkey
5. Midfield getting absolutely dominated from 40 minutes and no sign of Power

1. McGeady usually takes them iirc? Could be wrong. Maybe it was just his turn?
2. McGeady wasn't having a mare at all. Gooch was knackered.
3. Probably if they wanted to bring on an additional attacking player and they had a bloke playing in the #10 role who usually played as a RB.

I hate JR but he made the change because CMc was one foul away from seeing red no other reason

its obvious the issue

he is simply shuffling deckchairs around because his summer (and january ) recruitment has left us with too many similar players.

absolutely clueless. the owners, scouting team and manager are all culpable until we get the full story.

Couldn't get hold of the ball, Defence struggling massively but Ross makes 3 attacking changes and puts a player who must have had 5 or 6 knocks to the head at right back!?

Attackers are always going to look shit when all they have is Hopeful long balls up the pitch to have s chance of creating anything.

Am not disagreeing with any of your points but the RT back needed peddling who were we supposed to replace him with other than ONien ?

Seen a few people say mcgeady had a stinker. He missed a penalty it happens, very rarely in mcgeadys case like.
He was still the biggest threat all game, the keeper pulled a brilliant save off and one or two just off target. Terrible penalty but unlucky not to score with one of the other chances.

1.McGeady is our penalty taker
2.The Manager is a clown
3.The Manager is a clown

How can you be impressed when Wyke is coming on??

Not because it was him but because it appeared Ross was actually trying to go for the game. Instead it was his usual 60 minute like for like substitution followed by the 80 minute Grigg for Gooch. He’s got absolutely fuck all imagination.

1. McGeady usually takes them iirc? Could be wrong. Maybe it was just his turn?
2. McGeady wasn't having a mare at all. Gooch was knackered.
3. Probably if they wanted to bring on an additional attacking player and they had a bloke playing in the #10 role who usually played as a RB.
:eek: He was diabolical.

Back