Campsites...

depends what you want to do when you are there, but theres a belter i've been using at Usha Gap in swaledale. its lovely surroundings, theres 2 pubs in 10 minute walk in opposite directions, she lets you have fires in fire pits which she lets you use and sells logs, the toilet and shower block is very good, theres a little shop in the farm and farm animals, and the river swale runs right past to play in. theres a stretch of the river further up at keld where there is 7 waterfalls in a row, its canny. and cheap enough, old fashioned just get on with it type camping

have booked this for a weekend in august, looks canny. Hopefully me leisure battery lasts the weekend 😐

Looking for one to go with little one who is 4, once they open up again. Looking for within two hours drive as not be setting off until after 3pm so don’t want to arrive late.

Any recommendations?

Park foot and cowies won’t cut it this time. She more into ket.
Go a bit further to brighhouse bay. And thank me later.

Was at Hexham racecourse campsite at the weekend, spot on.
what's the facilities like ?
looks a canny site that, i just cancelled a four dayer there because the chronicle said we wernt allowed to go for COVID 😡

Last edited:
Looking for one to go with little one who is 4, once they open up again. Looking for within two hours drive as not be setting off until after 3pm so don’t want to arrive late.

Any recommendations?

Park foot and cowies won’t cut it this time. She more into ket.
Brompton on Swale-right on a shallow part of the river Swale near Richmond.

He should be more embarrassed that he is asking for opinions following hundreds of posts taking the piss of others asking people’s opinions.
where have i asked for a opinion? i asked :
what site
what facilities
never for a opinion, i was asked if i was after a recommendation, i said no, booked up till oct
now jog on you complete mug

Back