campsite for teenagers - co durham / northumberland

tunstallhill

Striker
can anyone recommend a campsite that would allow 4 teenagers to camp, without adults?

somewhere within an hours drive of sunderland if possible. they are canny young'ns, but inevitably will get tarred with the same brush as all the radgey teenagers.

If they are prepared to drive for an hour they might aswell gan to the lakes.

Me and 6 mates went owa the lakes and just stayed in a field behind a pub had a bog and tap. Came back honking but had a cracking weekend.

Me and 6 mates went owa the lakes and just stayed in a field behind a pub had a bog and tap. Came back honking but had a cracking weekend.

when was that though?? we used to rough it (been roughing it up Coniston this last weekend actually) but its not the same these days for young'ns.

There is one in bishop Auckland called meadow farm. Was canny when we went. Has a shower block and bogs and electric if needed. Can hire a fire pit as well.

can anyone recommend a campsite that would allow 4 teenagers to camp, without adults?

somewhere within an hours drive of sunderland if possible. they are canny young'ns, but inevitably will get tarred with the same brush as all the radgey teenagers.
Riverside wooler( big site near village centre)...or Breamish Valley campsite(quiet,countryside) i would phone ahead on both to check re no adults..wooler would most likely be ok but best to check

Back