Calls for a national inquiry into grooming gangs.

So what you are saying that like most people these dirty scum bags pick and choose what they want to believe. So its an individual thing not a religious thing. Welcome aboard mate.
Don't man. Believe me, you'll just set him off. He never leaves this place. Aituk is embedded in the wiring.

Don't man. Believe me, you'll just set him off. He never leaves this place. Aituk is embedded in the wiring.
I'll always be around to call out the lying, denying, bullshit you spout about the religion of peace

Last edited:
"I experienced horrific, religiously sanctioned sexual violence and torture " -Ella Hill

Maybe she's lying too.

No, what I'm saying is if you want justification for acting like that you can find it in the teachings of Islam.
So the bloke in the link can justify raping white girls as part of a gang as teachings of Islam, but he doesn’t which makes it an individual thing and not a religious thing. Welcome aboard.

I'll always be around to call out the lying, denying, bullshit you spout about the religion of peace
Like I said. Take it up with Naz. He saw the abusers face to face, interviewed them and put them away...he got the ringleader 21yrs for the grooming and raping of a girl from his own community. He is challenging the Pakistani community and he gets shit from them as well as the usual right wing bigots but as he says...when you're getting it from both sides you must be doing something right.

Last edited:
So the bloke in the link can justify raping white girls as part of a gang as teachings of Islam, but he doesn’t which makes it an individual thing and not a religious thing. Welcome aboard.
Like I said people ignore all sorts of stuff in religion.

In Islam it specifically says the punishment for leaving the religion should be death.

It's up to you whether you should act on it or not.

I'm just saying those kind of influences aren't good for people.
Like I said. Take it up with Naz. He saw the abusers face to face
So did Ella

"I experienced horrific, religiously sanctioned sexual violence and torture " -Ella Hill

In Islam it specifically says the punishment for leaving the religion should be death.

So did Ella

The it’s the same in all religions. That’s why I say it’s bonkers for blaming it.
where do non Islam readers justify rape? Serious question.

The it’s the same in all religions. That’s why I say it’s bonkers for blaming it.
where do non Islam readers justify rape? Serious question.
Ah I see where you are going with this now.

Yeah I mean if it was an isolated incident, a muslim happens to do this, it could be anything. Even if it was one muslim gang. I wouldn't be too concerned with motives etc.

My concern is it's the same thing repeated over and over and over again by people who make up a very small section of society. So I suspect something else may be a factor in this.

If sunderland fans were committing 84% of all hooliganism nationwide. You wouldn't go well what are non-sunderland fans excuses for hooliganism. You'd go what the fuck is going on with sunderland fans?

So did Ella

We know. So does Naz. He interviewed the women too when he was putting their abusers away. Women from Pakistani as well as white British heritage.

Last edited:
Ah I see where you are going with this now.

Yeah I mean if it was an isolated incident, a muslim happens to do this, it could be anything. Even if it was one muslim gang. I wouldn't be too concerned with motives etc.

My concern is it's the same thing repeated over and over and over again by people who make up a very small section of society. So I suspect something else may be a factor in this.

If sunderland fans were committing 84% of all hooliganism nationwide. You wouldn't go well what are non-sunderland fans excuses for hooliganism. You'd go what the fuck is going on with sunderland fans?
Wow. An isolated rape doesn’t concern you.
bloody hell.
I can see what people mean now.

Last edited:

So did Ella

i really wish you would stop selectively quoting her when she has specifically asked people not to draw the conclusions you are making

Perhaps the point of view of survivors of grooming gangs is more relevant than ‘Tommy's’ hateful rhetoric. A survivor using the pseudonym Ella Hill wrote:

If anything, rising anti-Muslim hate will probably make groomers stronger in their convictions, and drive ordinary young Muslim men towards fundamentalism, grooming gangs, and terrorism.”

“I experienced horrific, religiously sanctioned sexual violence and torture- so I definitely believe that we need to be aware of religious extremism as something potentially harmful, so that we can protect people from it.

But for Tommy Robinson and his followers to focus on an entire religion, based on the cruel interpretation of some scriptures by some people, is unhelpful to say the least. Many of his religious theories and conjecture are not anything that I can relate to in my real life experiences.

Most grooming gang survivors I know absolutely condemn anti-Islamic hate, and we're uncomfortable with English Defence League protests. We certainly don't want random attacks on “all Muslims”. You can't cure harm with more harm. Free-thinking men from Pakistani Muslim backgrounds, like Nadir Afzal, agree, and many deal with all of this incredibly graciously.”

i really wish you would stop selectively quoting her when she has specifically asked people not to draw the conclusions you are making

Perhaps the point of view of survivors of grooming gangs is more relevant than ‘Tommy's’ hateful rhetoric. A survivor using the pseudonym Ella Hill wrote:

If anything, rising anti-Muslim hate will probably make groomers stronger in their convictions, and drive ordinary young Muslim men towards fundamentalism, grooming gangs, and terrorism.”

“I experienced horrific, religiously sanctioned sexual violence and torture- so I definitely believe that we need to be aware of religious extremism as something potentially harmful, so that we can protect people from it.

But for Tommy Robinson and his followers to focus on an entire religion, based on the cruel interpretation of some scriptures by some people, is unhelpful to say the least. Many of his religious theories and conjecture are not anything that I can relate to in my real life experiences.

Most grooming gang survivors I know absolutely condemn anti-Islamic hate, and we're uncomfortable with English Defence League protests. We certainly don't want random attacks on “all Muslims”. You can't cure harm with more harm. Free-thinking men from Pakistani Muslim backgrounds, like Nadir Afzal, agree, and many deal with all of this incredibly graciously.”
This doesn't negate anything I've quoted from her

Do you think she was wrong to use the term "religiously sanctioned"
I'm saying Naz prosecuted Muslim rapists for raping Muslim girls. Difficult to do when the families blame their daughters for being raped but he managed to get one bloke 21 years because of it. Rape culture.

That's why I replied. I wanted to explode (again) this reoccurring myth that Pakistani abusers don't abuse Pakistani girls.

i'm pointing out you are selectively quoting a victim of rape to support conclusions she has specifically asked people not to make from her words.
What do you think she meant by "religiously sanctioned" then?
I'm saying Naz prosecuted Muslim rapists for raping Muslim girls. Difficult to do when the families blame their daughters for being raped but he managed to get one bloke 21 years because of it. Rape culture.

That's why I replied. I wanted to explode (again) this reoccurring myth that Pakistani abusers don't abuse Pakistani girls.
Nice post but the question was Do you think she was wrong to use the term "religiously sanctioned"

What do you think she meant by "religiously sanctioned" then?

Nice post but the question was Do you think she was wrong to use the term "religiously sanctioned"
lets ask her shall we . oh yes

lets ask her shall we . oh yes
That wasn't the question i asked.

What do you think she meant by the term "religiously sanctioned"

That wasn't the question i asked.

What do you think she meant by the term "religiously sanctioned"
'...based on the cruel interpretation of some scriptures by some people...'

She said.

In this case, gangsters, led by the likes of Mad Ash and Bash

Last edited:
'...based on the cruel interpretation of some scriptures by some people...'

She said.
Sounds like something you'd say.

Again that wasn't the question I asked

Why do you think she said religiously sanctioned?
Genuinely i'm not comfortable with this dissecting of an abused woman's words. I wouldn't have quoted them myself if it wasn't for the fact you seem to be doing exactly what she has asked people not to do.
Then go away

Back