Call Of Duty Vanguard

Dome is the worst for it and don't even get me started on if they spawn trap you on shipment. Not worth continuing especially if they get mortars on C Flag.

Aye, Dome was horrific, I just quit the match as was being spawn killed most of the time. Not my idea of fun tbh.
You'd think, especially with that map, they'd have just used the spawn system from World at War.

Last edited:
I had never owned a COD game until cold war last year so I'm pretty new to them. I got cold war for free with my graphics card and played a shit tone of it. Surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

I wasn't keen on the look of vanguard with it being ww2 but after having a go of it during the trial it seemed alright so I bought it when it was on sale. It seems to be lacking a bit content but im enjoying it so far, I took a chance hoping they would add allot more to it throughout the seasons like they did with cold war. I certainly hope they add more zombie stuff anyway.

My Id is Ryh#1781031 if anyone one to add me to play sometime, I'm on PC.

I had never owned a COD game until cold war last year so I'm pretty new to them. I got cold war for free with my graphics card and played a shit tone of it. Surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

I wasn't keen on the look of vanguard with it being ww2 but after having a go of it during the trial it seemed alright so I bought it when it was on sale. It seems to be lacking a bit content but im enjoying it so far, I took a chance hoping they would add allot more to it throughout the seasons like they did with cold war. I certainly hope they add more zombie stuff anyway.

My Id is Ryh#1781031 if anyone one to add me to play sometime, I'm on PC.
I think more content happening on the 8th or 9th with season pass and new warzone map. Glad you are enjoying it.

I like the new map but Christ it’s a lot more difficult.

After 18 month of Verdansk where you knew every building, road, field, area etc to this is hard enough. Factor in not having the Vanguard guns levelled up yet and it makes it doubly difficult

New map way better than verdansk IMO, no big open areas to get caught running across, plenty of cover everywhere, no more end circles at the edge of the map where its just open hills, which happened all the time in verdansk. Buildings are huge and different, verdansk just seemed to be the same 5 buildings copy and pasted. Really enjoying Caldera

Played couple of games and tried to explore. Buildings are better. Seems to be more cash and crates available.
Hearing peoples footprints around you seems to have been nerfed as twice i got killed and never heard the person running around. Just got to find a good loadout of vanguard weapons as previous loadout is useless for now

Played couple of games and tried to explore. Buildings are better. Seems to be more cash and crates available.
Hearing peoples footprints around you seems to have been nerfed as twice i got killed and never heard the person running around. Just got to find a good loadout of vanguard weapons as previous loadout is useless for now
Automaton/Dp27 paired with PPSH.
Below were my efforts last night, FUMING about that 3rd place...

Logon or register to see this image

I never get kill figures like that. I like to sneak around, avoid people and end up being in last few. I play singles though
Yee, my skill set on warzone is shocking. Vanguard playlist is different thou. On a 2.4kd. I am enjoying bar auto on larger map, feels like a auto marksmans, it's a really nice for camping. For medium maps stg or automation, smaller maps mp40 or Cooper.

Yee, my skill set on warzone is shocking. Vanguard playlist is different thou. On a 2.4kd. I am enjoying bar auto on larger map, feels like a auto marksmans, it's a really nice for camping. For medium maps stg or automation, smaller maps mp40 or Cooper.
I find the recoil & fire rate difficult on the bar. Does it improve with attachments?

Back