Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

first season I failed to finish 85, just couldn't get into it.
I done that with 3 and 4. Got into borderlands 3 and assassins creed odyssey. Got back into it a bit season 5 and played more Warzone which I never really touched.

6pm is launch of the CoD haunting events.

Night mode on warzone looks brilliant, and there’s something about no gulag, instead you come back as a zombie.

Also got Saw and Texas Chainsaw Massacre bundles.

6pm is launch of the CoD haunting events.

Night mode on warzone looks brilliant, and there’s something about no gulag, instead you come back as a zombie.

Also got Saw and Texas Chainsaw Massacre bundles.

Was it part of the download last week or do we need to download something at 6pm?

Was it part of the download last week or do we need to download something at 6pm?

I think they’ll do something similar to the Cold War reveal where there’s a small playlist update at 6pm and it’ll be ready to roll. Usually if there’s a big update required it’s earlier in the day for us

Buzzing for this Halloween thing like. Was saying to my mate that night time mode should be introduced, as well as other weather like snow blizzards

Last edited:
Buzzing for this Halloween thing like. Was saying to my mate that night time mode should be introduced, as well as other weather like snow blizzards

It’s fantastic, really enjoyed it.

Not so keen on the supply boxes making random noises or ghosts popping out of some. There’s a ghost train in quarry, and my mate was in hospital and a little girl walked by him and then disappeared.

Anyone got intel issues? Not logging for me. Got loads to do. Only done 4 of the ghost ones then it bust.
yeah the season 4 intel where you pick up the documents from the control tower in the m/base ive tried several times does go through, even tried on my kids ps4 on my account, just wont do it

Back