Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Smashed this over the lockdown, 36 wins currently which isn’t a lot based on how much I’ve played. Only got the one mate who’s good at it (look at me, saddo :lol:) and a few who are a liability so we usually do trios and hope for a decent third as I can’t get away with duos. They seem to have ruined the RPG lately as it has no effect anymore. Also, hackers everywhere!

Smashed this over the lockdown, 36 wins currently which isn’t a lot based on how much I’ve played. Only got the one mate who’s good at it (look at me, saddo :lol:) and a few who are a liability so we usually do trios and hope for a decent third as I can’t get away with duos. They seem to have ruined the RPG lately as it has no effect anymore. Also, hackers everywhere!
If you don't mind crossplay (I'm on PC) then send me a PM. I'll play. I'm average to OK at the game. 5 Warzone wins in about 100 games.

Season 5 tomorrow.

Rumours of a train in BR as well as opening a section of the stadium up.

Seen on twitter some people have been able to download the update today, but it’ll be unavailable to install until tomorrow. Apparently the download file is huge again, but once installed the size of the overall game will be reduced

Season 5 tomorrow.

Rumours of a train in BR as well as opening a section of the stadium up.

Seen on twitter some people have been able to download the update today, but it’ll be unavailable to install until tomorrow. Apparently the download file is huge again, but once installed the size of the overall game will be reduced
36gb on ps4

Wouldn't have a clue how to hack ha. im not even good. We just work as a team. Collect recons, collect the loadout, avoid using the cash and carrys (the buy boxes) and go and camp in a house ready for the final.
Good strategy tbf, that’s what I like to do but me pal gets itchy feet, runs out and engages with other squads and gets us killed :lol:

Wouldn't have a clue how to hack ha. im not even good. We just work as a team. Collect recons, collect the loadout, avoid using the cash and carrys (the buy boxes) and go and camp in a house ready for the final.

When my squad and I like doing something different we play and ‘Heli-recon’ where we get a helicopter, lots of recons and camp out. Something usually goes wrong but it’s usually the funniest game.

I reckon when they had the post-its on the wall designing the new skins they just had “fat dave bautista” in bold letter, looks that way

I got paired with a hacker today on trios. I decided to go to prison when the other two wanted to go to lumber, I died pretty quickly (shot out the helicopter, looked like another hacker from the replay). Anyway they bought me back in as I died in the gulag, when I landed I checked the scoreboard and the hacker already had 4 kills (there were 130 left for context). The final scoreboard was the third lad zero kills, I got 3 and the hacker got 43 :eek:. We won but when it went to the placement screen after the game there was about 10 lads hurling abuse at the hacker over the chat “cheating kernt” etc:lol: had to feel for them like, I was half tempted to go on the team chat half way through and ask what he gets out of cheating but I wanted to see him actually play, he was shooting gulagers out the air from 400 metres:eek:

Back