Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Aye marra, I appreciate it even more now. Don't get me wrong, I think this year's is good, but it's got a lot of balancing still to do before it's in the same league.
Many still playing?
What the actual.fuck have they done to this game?

Reset back to level 55?

Last edited:

The amount of updates on this game is really pissing me off now

Pretty sure i'll run out of space soon

Not a massive gamer anymore, are all major releases like this, or is this one particularly bad?

I must have deleted it off my xbox. Went to download last night and it wanted 35quid?

Wasnt it free or have i made that up?
I got it with the legacy edition of Infinite Warfare as that was the only way to get it at launch. They released it as a stand alone a year or so after that. Have you got Infinite Warfare? Just reinstall that and I'd imagine COD4 would be with it.

I'd still say £35 is worth it :lol:

I keep tweeting IW the suggestion of being able to uninstall the story part of the game once you've completed it. The total file size on PC is now up to 140GB. f***ing joke.

I like the game but its unplayable. The skill based match making just makes it an intolerable experience. If you're aren't red bull up'd with sweat bands on you aren't gonna have a good time.

If they want to have a skill system, have a casual and ranked playlist.

I like the game but its unplayable. The skill based match making just makes it an intolerable experience. If you're aren't red bull up'd with sweat bands on you aren't gonna have a good time.

If they want to have a skill system, have a casual and ranked playlist.

i tried online but got sick of campers sitn on boxes in corners, got killed by 1 came back the other way n the **** was still on the box waiting, sticking to the single player on realistic mode its canny just gotta use cover n think on ya feet, the mission in that big house with nvg’s on is quality

i tried online but got sick of campers sitn on boxes in corners, got killed by 1 came back the other way n the **** was still on the box waiting, sticking to the single player on realistic mode its canny just gotta use cover n think on ya feet, the mission in that big house with nvg’s on is quality

They need to rework it so people start playing the objective, nobody is interested in capturing a hard point or domination flag.

Theyll find a spot to sit and get kill streaks, overpowered rewards when you consider you aren’t helping your team.

I only buy call of duties for free for all so havent seen many of the camping problems people are on about.

Just started on sunday and enjoying it do far, last one was cod ww2.

The lack of maps in rotation is horrendous though think I've only played about 6

Gun house
St Petersburg
Hackney yard
Piccadilly
CrSh
(A Russian one with like a coal and furnace area and rail carts)

Wheres shipment and vacant?

I only buy call of duties for free for all so havent seen many of the camping problems people are on about.

Just started on sunday and enjoying it do far, last one was cod ww2.

The lack of maps in rotation is horrendous though think I've only played about 6

Gun house
St Petersburg
Hackney yard
Piccadilly
CrSh
(A Russian one with like a coal and furnace area and rail carts)

Wheres shipment and vacant?
That's Gun Runner

There's also Arklov Peak and Aniyah Palace.

A few more would be welcome.
I agree campers not playing to the objective are annoying, whether on your team or against, but what can they do?

The riot shield is far too strong and I really don't understand what kind of person uses one.

If ur willing to pay for it aye, bet they get loadsa kids with that one tryna see their k/d, my younger brother took 100 quid outa my bank for fifa points few yr ago glad i took me card off his account, this is garna piss a few parents off i bet when they’re missing a few bob for a watch

Back