Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Hawayyyyyyy then
The soundwhoring on this is on another level, if you don’t have a gaming headset don’t bother like

Last edited:

Managed to get level 30, not touching it tomorrow due to work and getting on the sauce. Heavy grind session on Sunday however

turned off cross platform, am I nowt playing pc player when I’m on Xbox

It’s git good like.
Only gripe is that I constantly have the green flash to let me know I have something new in weapons when I don’t...

Last edited:
I thought this would be a killer but the articles online say they need to use a controller aswell, not as bad as i thought it would be ingame.
I'm playing on PC and use a controller like.

Liking it so far, but still got a few gripes. The maps have been designed as a campers paradise. The maps are way too big for the pace of the game. I ran around an entire 8-10min TDM and only seen 2 people! The weapons all need re-balancing because at the moment the entire player base just uses the M4A1. They need to add the option to search for 6v6 and 10v10 TDM. Being forced to play 10v10 is pretty crap on the smaller maps and 6v6 is shite on the larger maps. And I'll repeat myself about camping, something really needs to be done about it.

Edit: Oh and the volume of footsteps needs to be lowered. Players sound like f***ing elephants in the quiet areas of the maps.

Last edited:
I'm playing on PC and use a controller like.

Liking it so far, but still got a few gripes. The maps have been designed as a campers paradise. The maps are way too big for the pace of the game. I ran around an entire 8-10min TDM and only seen 2 people! The weapons all need re-balancing because at the moment the entire player base just uses the M4A1. They need to add the option to search for 6v6 and 10v10 TDM. Being forced to play 10v10 is pretty crap on the smaller maps and 6v6 is shite on the larger maps. And I'll repeat myself about camping, something really needs to be done about it.

Edit: Oh and the volume of footsteps needs to be lowered. Players sound like f***ing elephants in the quiet areas of the maps.

maps are my favourite since MW, simply because they’re not conducive to run and jump with a Shotgun for once.

Absolutely love this like

Only play search and destroy but I'm enjoying it like back in the day

Bonus of cross platform play is great to as have a lot of mates on xbox

On Campaign mode I really struggle to hear what the other characters are saying mid mission. Especially if there is a gun fight going on

Back