Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

108gb download from the store, downloaded last night, I can imagine there will be a large download to do if your buying a physical copy of the game

I usually prefer to play these games on PC but it looks the same price across the board. Also, I use Shadow PC so pings may be an issue.

Im usually rubbish at FPS on PS4 any advice on how to get better?

I usually prefer to play these games on PC but it looks the same price across the board. Also, I use Shadow PC so pings may be an issue.

this may sound like a piss take but practice, the more you play the better you get.

Gradually work your sensitivity up. I play on almost max and have done on all COD’s, helps me no ends against people that slow turn as owt.
Don’t play on a big tele either, use a monitor if you can.

Gradually work your sensitivity up. I play on almost max and have done on all COD’s, helps me no ends against people that slow turn as owt.
Don’t play on a big tele either, use a monitor if you can.

Whole point of me going PS4 was to play on the big tv!

I just want to play and get some kills in.

Download size is now 120gb after a 13 gb update yesterday so if your picking up a physical copy there will be a lot of downloading to do before playing

Back