Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

They’ve fucked with it again and it’s pissing me off. I don’t know why they keep taking about resurgence quads and trios. They’ve put the gulag back on quads ffs.

Stim glitch and garage hack both back - however Activision have apparently today banned 60000 cheaters. We’ll see!

Kilo on fire for me at the minute

I've used the kilo from day 1, its consistently been great for me.

Kilo and RPG, only ever need 1 loadout drop whilst my mates scrat around to get another one for a sniper :lol:

I've used the kilo from day 1, its consistently been great for me.

Kilo and RPG, only ever need 1 loadout drop whilst my mates scrat around to get another one for a sniper :lol:

Must admit I usually like to get my Kilo/SPR load out 1st, and then get my ghost later.

Recently though depending on where we are or how the game is going, I’ll often just get my ghosted kilo

Must admit I usually like to get my Kilo/SPR load out 1st, and then get my ghost later.

Recently though depending on where we are or how the game is going, I’ll often just get my ghosted kilo

AR and launcher for me. Need a ghost from the off. Dont like to try and get two load outs.

Theyve played with the type 63 recoil now. Hops around like i dont know what. Been trying krig lately with a x3.0 scope

Reviving this a bit, very surprised to see no posts in 3 months!

Kilo is back to being decent, got 2 triple kill team wipes with it in a game earlier. Still so accurate. Krig is very good paired with an LC-10 too. I’m loving how balanced the game is right now.

Reviving this a bit, very surprised to see no posts in 3 months!

Kilo is back to being decent, got 2 triple kill team wipes with it in a game earlier. Still so accurate. Krig is very good paired with an LC-10 too. I’m loving how balanced the game is right now.

Very balanced so many choices.

Love the Kilo normally pair it with the bullfrog

Just started using the Stoner with the sumsat scope, no recoil at all, unbelievable

Got addicted to Warzone during lockdown after never really bothering with the Xbox for years, but can I fuck get that elusive win in Solo’s on Warzone.

Anyone want to add me and team up abs wipe my arse to get a few wins? TriggerSAFC is by tag thingy.

Tundra with the x4 scope (no glare), and ppsh with sound suppressor is my current rig post update. Or if I’m fancying an AR, it’s Kilo and MW MP5 (can’t be chewed ranking up the CW MP5).
Got addicted to Warzone during lockdown after never really bothering with the Xbox for years, but can I fuck get that elusive win in Solo’s on Warzone.

Anyone want to add me and team up abs wipe my arse to get a few wins? TriggerSAFC is by tag thingy.
I’ll lash a friend request your way like.

Bullfrog is unreal mind. Just started using and really enjoying it. ADS is so quick but you do need to be accurate with shots as it’s not the most hard hitting SMG.

Might just be me, but I can’t see the Krig being a long term solution. Seems like it shoots feathers from kind of 100m +

Haven’t used any MW AR for a while, Kilo aside.

The CW weapons do seem stronger at the minute, but I think the familiarity with the MW guns helps me! Seem to rotate between the M4, M13 and Kilo. Grau seemed back to its best a few weeks back too. I’ve even been running the PKM quite a bit too.

The whole game seems very balanced at the minute, barring the hackers. It’s nice to see and made the game a lot more enjoyable than it was 3 month ago when it was DMR

The CW weapons do seem stronger at the minute, but I think the familiarity with the MW guns helps me! Seem to rotate between the M4, M13 and Kilo. Grau seemed back to its best a few weeks back too. I’ve even been running the PKM quite a bit too.

The whole game seems very balanced at the minute, barring the hackers. It’s nice to see and made the game a lot more enjoyable than it was 3 month ago when it was DMR
PKM is a beautiful bit of kit

Back