Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Died tonight due to freezing when collecting a loadout, anyone else had this? I won in the gulag only to come back and be killed because the plating animation wouldn't finish.

Farcical.

Died tonight due to freezing when collecting a loadout, anyone else had this? I won in the gulag only to come back and be killed because the plating animation wouldn't finish.

Farcical.

Thats been happening a fair few times to me for about 2 or 3 seconds, the lads with ps4 seem to have it worse where they often freeze for 10 seconds.

Not just the DMR. Try the type 63. Two above the DMR i think... very good, only semi auto though, single round shots so you need a quick trigger

DMR is exactly the same :lol: Can control the ‘increased recoil’ using mouse and key fairly easily. Might be noticeable on controller however.

So many people cheating since black ops has come on board. Just got one where he slotted me with 8 9mm rounds whilst parachuting. Not one miss.
Game has gone to shit. Need gulag improving as well

Absolute joke of game atm. Stim glitch is back, invisible people, garage wall hacks, the DMR its getting ridiculous now. Activision need to sort their shit out.

That glitch where you can drive the quad into the wall :lol: Thought I’d try it, funny listening to people confused about how they died.

stopped doing it now like, got a lot of wins this weekend.

Back