Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Went on Warzone yesterday but was unplayable with the invisibility glitch. Think they might have removed helicopters for the time being to stop it though.

What a stupid ****. My render resolution has been on 50, that’s why it’s been shite since the migration with Cold War.

New gulag is awful

Dog shit isnt it. You move to side and can shoot the other from one side to the other
Much harder to find decent weapons as well. Seem to be loads of shit ones from cold war.
Lost all my double xp tokens as well

Last edited:
Ended up playing a team earlier who managed to hide inside a garage and made the walls invisible, so they could see out and nobody could see in. They kept taking most wanted contracts, had 2 vehicles parked next to them and were also on a buystation so knew people would come to them, but they were safe by being ‘invisible’.

We spectated, and once the circle moved and they actually had to play the game correctly, all 3 were dead in a minute

Ended up playing a team earlier who managed to hide inside a garage and made the walls invisible, so they could see out and nobody could see in. They kept taking most wanted contracts, had 2 vehicles parked next to them and were also on a buystation so knew people would come to them, but they were safe by being ‘invisible’.

We spectated, and once the circle moved and they actually had to play the game correctly, all 3 were dead in a minute
I played in a game where this exact same thing happened. Was it around Promenade East?

The new map gameplay is great fun like, had quite a few wins today, much quicker and more enjoyable than traditional warzone which just feels like sweat city

Back