Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Probably enjoying warzone more now than at any point.

Last 20 games (combination of duos, trios and quads) has ended in 8 top 10s and a victory. Started using my Kilo again and my K/D since doing so is a mile higher than my overall K/D

Probably enjoying warzone more now than at any point.

Last 20 games (combination of duos, trios and quads) has ended in 8 top 10s and a victory. Started using my Kilo again and my K/D since doing so is a mile higher than my overall K/D
Kilo and the fire breath shotgun :cool:

Mate it’s absolutely crackers, get some lush death comms when you’ve nailed someone with it :lol:

I wasn’t best pleased last night when some lad flash banged me as I reviving a team mate and pezzled both of us....then I saw his tag was ‘SAFC’ so retracted calling him a bellend :lol:

Haven’t played a Call of Duty game for years, just got the Series X so thought I would get the Cold War game, its canny, can’t beat blasting people like 🤣

I assumed the update would be yesterday so checked before work but nowt there. Get in this afternoon, log in, 21gb update!

Playing a bit multiplayer on Cold War - M16 is a monster

First game on that new trio smaller map thing, got a dub.

Then played 3 games after that and got smashed, back to Verdansk. :lol:

Haven’t been on it yet but my mate says it’s nowhere near as good as Verdansk.

Got 2 wins in 3 games on Sunday, as well as 3x2nds - don’t think I’ve managed a top 10 since!

Back