Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Yeah seems so mate. Not got anything in normal mode
Still searching for a solo win. Everyone i know has had one. Been 2nd 3rd 4th loads of times.

Got my 1st solo win last week. Arse nearly fell out at the end, had a few 2nds but never pushed over the line.

On the same night I got a solos win, we had 2 trios 3rd and a 2nd in quads.

Enjoyed the Halloween thing like, wouldn’t mind night Verdansk coming back permanently

Got my 1st solo win last week. Arse nearly fell out at the end, had a few 2nds but never pushed over the line.

On the same night I got a solos win, we had 2 trios 3rd and a 2nd in quads.

Enjoyed the Halloween thing like, wouldn’t mind night Verdansk coming back permanently

Play with couple of lads from work and we're shit in trios. He is getting about 2 or 3 solo wins a week.

I much prefer duos, sounds stupidly obvious but with trios or quads there’s too many of the other team and I usually get caught out shooting at 1 of them and another one gets me :lol:

Most of my wins come in trios or quads. Found that if you land and get set in duos you get far, the Starts the hardest. Hate solos to campy, plus its like a f***ing horror always on edge. Anyone else find somedays you have really hard lobbys then other days it dead easy.

Most of my wins come in trios or quads. Found that if you land and get set in duos you get far, the Starts the hardest. Hate solos to campy, plus its like a f***ing horror always on edge. Anyone else find somedays you have really hard lobbys then other days it dead easy.

Some days it just doesn’t work out, no matter where you land or how you try to play the game, it never works.

Another 2 x 3rd and a 2nd tonight on trios. Just can’t get the win

Does progression, in either Warzone or the main cod games, give you any sort of gameplay benefit?

Or is it all cosmetic like something like Fortnite?

Back