Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

f***ing joke the amount of updates on this game.

Despite everyone complaing to update the map selection that wont have been addressed
Now it wont let me go online saying im missing multiplayer pack 2 despite just downloading it then takes me to download screen and says this product is installed

This game is f***ing hideous like 😂😂
Potentially the worst call of duty of all time this.

Same maps all day long. Same guns all day long. People camping all day long. Riot shields. Boring as fuck

Last edited:
I went back to ww2 for nostalgia but it’s not as good as I remembered. I’ve just put MW back in and after downloading a 14gig file I’ve now got a 16.7gig one to download. What’s in the updates?

f***ing joke the amount of updates on this game.

Despite everyone complaing to update the map selection that wont have been addressed
Now it wont let me go online saying im missing multiplayer pack 2 despite just downloading it then takes me to download screen and says this product is installed

This game is f***ing hideous like 😂😂
Potentially the worst call of duty of all time this.

Same maps all day long. Same guns all day long. People camping all day long. Riot shields. Boring as fuck

I'm addicted to shipment 24/7 at the minute. Ridiculous how much carnage it is but then going back to other formats the games seem so slow paced :lol:

Currently up to Level 118 but using shipment to rank up a few weapons. Seems the quickest way to get XP if needed especially if using the tokens.

I'm addicted to shipment 24/7 at the minute. Ridiculous how much carnage it is but then going back to other formats the games seem so slow paced :lol:

Currently up to Level 118 but using shipment to rank up a few weapons. Seems the quickest way to get XP if needed especially if using the tokens.
I cant stand it but is definitely the easiest way to rank.guns up

The spawns are f***ing awful aswell. You can guarantee youll be one off a vtol etc and someone will spawn behind you

I cant stand it but is definitely the easiest way to rank.guns up

The spawns are f***ing awful aswell. You can guarantee youll be one off a vtol etc and someone will spawn behind you

I can agree there, I spawned something like 5 times in a row bang in the centre of containers and map where the cross fire comes. Instant death

Got it for xmas and liking it. No players climbing up walls or flying away. Nice good ole shoot em up. Campers will happen every game. Thats why i have the cruise missile killstreak. Needs new maps

Battle Royale all but confirmed in this latest patch (50+ GB of course) … can see little glimpses in teasers of a 'wall' closing in on areas.

Makes sense as no way just adding the rust map takes up that much space

Battle Royale all but confirmed in this latest patch (50+ GB of course) … can see little glimpses in teasers of a 'wall' closing in on areas.

Makes sense as no way just adding the rust map takes up that much space
They’ve been adding it slowly I reckon mate, was a 11gb update not too long ago for a map and a couple guns. I loved blackout, still play it. Hopefully this battle Royale trumps that, can’t see it personally with the ridiculous time to kill.

They’ve been adding it slowly I reckon mate, was a 11gb update not too long ago for a map and a couple guns. I loved blackout, still play it. Hopefully this battle Royale trumps that, can’t see it personally with the ridiculous time to kill.
I’m hoping they have a hardcore mode. Or at least remove the ridiculous armour blackout has. However, any battle royale is welcome as I’m currently bored to death with PUBG and the direction they’re taking it.

Back