Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Grazna raid has to be the worst map of all time. Fuck me its hideous

Don't mind it personally but trying to capture 'B' on there is a pain in the arse if you don't already have it. There's too many points surrounding it which cover the whole area and make it easy to defend

edit: i'm thinking of Rammaza

Don't mind it personally but trying to capture 'B' on there is a pain in the arse if you don't already have it. There's too many points surrounding it which cover the whole area and make it easy to defend

edit: i'm thinking of Rammaza
I only play search mate. The camping in every other mode sends me insane

I only play search mate. The camping in every other mode sends me insane

Hate domination on euphrates bridge for that. Absolute sniper fest

Not really played much search but enjoying a lot of kill confirmed at the minute. Sounds strange but its the first call of duty I've had so i'm a bit addicted to it at the minute. up to level 98 or something.

Hate domination on euphrates bridge for that. Absolute sniper fest

Not really played much search but enjoying a lot of kill confirmed at the minute. Sounds strange but its the first call of duty I've had so i'm a bit addicted to it at the minute. up to level 98 or something.
Dont mind a bit kill confirmed like but when ya team dont even collect the tags its annoying as fuck.

Search is fine because ya can basically go lone wolf and if youre good enough still win but domination on ya own isnt advisable 😂

Absolutely zero point in playing any objective based games on this. Everyone just camps for kills.

Just wait until Battle Royale happens, suspect it may get even worse
Rust would be class mate, hope they don’t mess with it like they have shipment however.
I'm sure I read somewhere that its one of the favourites to be added in season two. Never played the map before so no idea what to expect if It does :lol:

Just wait until Battle Royale happens, suspect it may get even worse

I'm sure I read somewhere that its one of the favourites to be added in season two. Never played the map before so no idea what to expect if It does :lol:
Hopefully takes all the camping little fuckers off the decent game modes 😂

Ive suddenly went absolutely shite on this game. Im blaming boredom off playing the same maps constantly. Its boring as fuck

Add to the fact theres literally one good.gun on the game.

Hopefully takes all the camping little fuckers off the decent game modes 😂

Ive suddenly went absolutely shite on this game. Im blaming boredom off playing the same maps constantly. Its boring as fuck

Add to the fact theres literally one good.gun on the game.

Also my problem with it and need to sometimes just take a week away from it to enjoy it again.

Gun wise Ive got a fully levelled up M4A1 which is normally my go too but wanted to try and get some others levelled up a bit. Currently playing to upgrade the P90 although I forgot how crap things are without attachments

Also my problem with it and need to sometimes just take a week away from it to enjoy it again.

Gun wise Ive got a fully levelled up M4A1 which is normally my go too but wanted to try and get some others levelled up a bit. Currently playing to upgrade the P90 although I forgot how crap things are without attachments
P90 is awful. People.destroy me with ut but i think its shit. Same with mp5.

Pp90 is decent. Im using the famas thing at the minute. Its decent but shite at range

P90 is awful. People.destroy me with ut but i think its shit. Same with mp5.

Pp90 is decent. Im using the famas thing at the minute. Its decent but shite at range
Doesn't seem to bad at the minute but just wanted to try levelling up something else. Might have to have a look at the ones you mentioned

Back