Call of Duty Cold War

It’s the SBMM that’s done it for me, I’ll sound like a cock but I’m a decent player. Every game reminds me of when I used to play wagers back on the older cod’s, it’s just not for the casual player anymore.

I thought The SBMM just means you end up in a game with people of a similar skill level to yourself? Why would that be a bad thing?

I thought the COD way of doing matchmaking was to give you a few games against absolute idiots, then a couple of games against players way above your skill level where you get destroyed - rinse and repeat this system ad infinitum.

I thought The SBMM just means you end up in a game with people of a similar skill level to yourself? Why would that be a bad thing?
Because every singe games a sweatfest mate, they’ve had ranked in for years and took it out the last two year because they can’t be arsed to make it. Ranked was class, loved it, public games of team deathmatch shouldn’t feel like that imo.

Mac 10 the best sub on Warzone but a bastard to level up on cw.

I’m using plunder to do it
Unlocked, then got my Mac 10 max level on last weekend double xp Nuketown. Was suicidal but has been worth it.

It’s so good. Only issue I found last night was small mags, but I unlocked a 46 round mag last night so hopefully that’ll improve it. Was downing people but then not reloading quick enough as I’m that used to 50/60 round mags from Kilo or M13

Last edited:
Got it for xmas. Like doing the campaign first and found it a bit shit compared to clearing houses etc on modern warfare. Having issues with it freezing and dont understand why it needs to internet for campaign? Keeps kicking me out for disconnecting and internet is fine. Campaign just seems to be all cut sequences rather than gameplay

Back