Call of Duty Cold War

hudson88

Striker
Anyone played much of it yet? Got mine downloading now. Not really fussed on campaign mode, and have become bored of the multiplayer on MW so hopefully multiplayer will be a bit more exciting on Cold War.

Warzone remains the same for now, with season 7 due out in early December I believe. I think any guns earned via Cold War will be available in warzone though.

Anyone played much of it yet? Got mine downloading now. Not really fussed on campaign mode, and have become bored of the multiplayer on MW so hopefully multiplayer will be a bit more exciting on Cold War.

Warzone remains the same for now, with season 7 due out in early December I believe. I think any guns earned via Cold War will be available in warzone though.

I played the beta and cancelled my pre order. it felt like a huge step back from MW and the halo jumping was an absolute joke.

Haven’t got it yet - unsure if I’m going to. Everyone who’s played it says the MP is dink. Still enjoying Warzone a tremendous amount.

This is the first time I've played COD probably since the original WW2 one on pc, and I rarely play any other FPS games.

It shows. My K/D ratio so far is 0.56 🤣🤣

Really enjoying it though anyway.

Downloaded it, played one game of MP and got bored. Black ops series have always been shite, never understood the hype for it. Lives on the past glories of zombies and even that’s shit. Modern Warfare all the way for me.

I wasn’t too fussed on modern warfare but quite enjoying this one so far , runs great in the new console . Miami map is absolutely terrible though

Tried it a few times but just can’t get into war zone . Much prefer the regular multiplayer

campaign kept causing my ps pro to lock up, multiplayer too many campers (always the same when new cod comes out) dont understand how the prestige works it does it automatically you dont lose anything gun/perk wise but after a game it says im level 50 but the level next to my name shows as around 42

I was given this as a present and am completely hopeless. I fall into the camper territory, not to catch people out just the minute i stand up I get my head blown off :lol: I am hiding not camping.

I also have the unique ability of emptying a full clip of bullets and not managing to kill somebody, instead decorating the walls around them.

I was given this as a present and am completely hopeless. I fall into the camper territory, not to catch people out just the minute i stand up I get my head blown off :lol: I am hiding not camping.

I also have the unique ability of emptying a full clip of bullets and not managing to kill somebody, instead decorating the walls around them.

Sounds like me.

Never really played FPS games but decided to give this a go.

Absolutely hopeless and just get blasted to pieces.

I've played the shit out of it all week though and I'm definitely slowly getting better. Especially with the M16 I can do quite well with that sometimes now.

Problem is I've now maxed it out, so I feel like I should play other guns to level them too, and none of the others seem to suit me as well.

Back