Call of Duty black ops 4

Walter White

Midfield
Out next Friday, anyone picking this up?

Haven’t played a call of duty for a few years but this interests me. The new blackout mode is getting good reviews and people are saying it’s the smoothest version of a BR game yet.

May pick it up on release or I may wait for the reviews to come in first.

Out next Friday, anyone picking this up?

Haven’t played a call of duty for a few years but this interests me. The new blackout mode is getting good reviews and people are saying it’s the smoothest version of a BR game yet.

May pick it up on release or I may wait for the reviews to come in first.
Bought it last week digitally.
Looking forward to Blackout.

I'll wait for the reviews (the proper reviews off real people as opposed to the paid for nonsense in newspapers and certain gaming websites). Hated the last four CODs, just lazy shite with tiny maps but Treyarch usually make the better games so I hope it's decent...absolutely no way a day 1 purchase though.

Last edited:
no campaign so no one will get on early as they'll have to wait for servers to go live at midnight, update only took about an hour to download

What is it?
I’ve pre ordered digitally, but didn’t understand the Back In Black stuff...

Thought the Back in Black thing was just a slogan tbh for their old map pack.

Just seen they have Jungle in it from Black Ops 1. I loved that map. Slums was just a big square, but still half decent.

no campaign so no one will get on early as they'll have to wait for servers to go live at midnight, update only took about an hour to download

do the servers not just reset at midnight.

got it in post this morning and had one game after big update, been getting me running /walking in before rain & wind friday. so will play then.

Back