Caledonian Canal Cruises

sheddweller

Full Back
Over the last 18 months my wife has experienced breast cancer ( mastectomy ),chemotherapy, radiotherapy, loss of her brother from cancer and now recovering from terrible shingles attack .
i need to get away with her to something that will brighten her life .She and i love the isolation of Scotland and the Caledonian Canal always appealed so have any people on this site experienced the luxury cruises available .

Over the last 18 months my wife has experienced breast cancer ( mastectomy ),chemotherapy, radiotherapy, loss of her brother from cancer and now recovering from terrible shingles attack .
i need to get away with her to something that will brighten her life .She and i love the isolation of Scotland and the Caledonian Canal always appealed so have any people on this site experienced the luxury cruises available .
Gan somewhere warm man .

Never been but that's a cracking idea. I hope both have a brilliant time and she gets plenty of rest so she can recover.

Back