Cake Smash

B

becs

Following gender reveals, proms and baby showers, here's another US thing for the SMB to get mad about.

£800 for a picture of your baby covered in cake :eek: Waste of money and a waste of cake IMO!

Surely only for parents with more money than sense ?

I don't get it me. Why pay for a photo of your kid covered in a cake that they'll not eat.
It's a waste of cake for starters. Western excess

Give them a bowl of Spag Bol or a blackberry pie or something, sit back and await the carnage.
Maybe put a sheet down.

It's only for dickheads. Same as baby showers, gender reveals, etc. My lass (no) is a complete pain in the arse at times but one thing she has going for her is she hates all this shite too. I'm starting to think social media does far more harm than good.

It's only for dickheads. Same as baby showers, gender reveals, etc. My lass (no) is a complete pain in the arse at times but one thing she has going for her is she hates all this shite too. I'm starting to think social media does far more harm than good.
Part of me thinks that some of this stuff is dreamed up by enterprising photographers looking to create new revenue streams.

Done one with our 1-year old a few weeks back. An hours session for £60 with 10 digital images afterwards. The photos are brilliant and we thought good value for money. Shame he didn't like the cake :lol:

You plainly have never lived with a woman who takes 3 days to make a cake then - they finish up a work of art, not something for a snotty sprog to smash up

I'm sure you appreciate that they get cut up and eaten, but at least that's the point of a cake.
Otherwise it's just a waste of food.

Back