Cabbage (the band)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you like the Dead Kennedy youll like them.

Mentioned loads in the new music thread by the way.

Shit name mind.

Last edited:
Havn't had a listen yet but going to. Supported blossoms couple month back when i seen them but missed them.
They have supported canny few bands i'm into

f***ing class, one the best new groups I've heard for ages. They're on at the Think Tank in February which I can't wait. I'm also looking forward to their debut album which I would imagine will be out early next year

Aye, quality - a mate sort of knows them so been aware of their stuff for a bit. They're nowt like The Courteneers and Blossoms, mind - just managed by the same company so are being heavily pushed with those bands.

I think it is the singer/guitarist who is a MLF.

Aye, quality - a mate sort of knows them so been aware of their stuff for a bit. They're nowt like The Courteneers and Blossoms, mind - just managed by the same company so are being heavily pushed with those bands.

I think it is the singer/guitarist who is a MLF.

Just had a listen. They're very much like Fat White Family or the Amazing Snakeheads. Not what I expected when I saw who the OP was.

Just had a listen. They're very much like Fat White Family or the Amazing Snakeheads. Not what I expected when I saw who the OP was.

From what i've seen of them, their whole demeanour is very Fat White Family. The o.p would more than likely drop his arse when a bunch of scruffy Manc lads strip down to their kecks and start jumping into the crowd and that.

I think it is the singer/guitarist who is a MLF
What's his Sunderland connection then mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back