C.V. review

Mine is 6 pages long, Never had an issue or been told its an issue
I would bin it if it ever reached my desk but I doubt HR would dream of passing it onto me.
If you can't concisely tell me what your relevant skills are, it tells me a great deal about what you'd be like to manage.
Hoying loads of keywords in to get picked up by a recruitment agency search is one thing, actually impressing an employer is another.

Including school and everything?
First year infants - was narrator in school nativity and learnt my numbers 1-10
Second year infants - promoted to Donkey in school nativity and learnt my ABC’s
Third year infants - Promoted again to inn keeper in nativity and learnt how to spell my name
First year juniors - went in day trip to Beamish with the whole class and mastered tiring my own shoe laces
Second year juniors - passed my SATS and learnt my 2 times table
Third year juniors - started recorder lessons and learnt my 5 times tables
Fourth year juniors - got my six pricks and didn’t cry and gave up recorder lessons.

Big school next year!

First year infants - was narrator in school nativity and learnt my numbers 1-10
Second year infants - promoted to Donkey in school nativity and learnt my ABC’s
Third year infants - Promoted again to inn keeper in nativity and learnt how to spell my name
First year juniors - went in day trip to Beamish with the whole class and mastered tiring my own shoe laces
Second year juniors - passed my SATS and learnt my 2 times table
Third year juniors - started recorder lessons and learnt my 5 times tables
Fourth year juniors - got my six pricks and didn’t cry and gave up recorder lessons.

Big school next year!

That’s what I was imagining :lol:

I’ve worked for 16 different companies since I finished university, just don’t bother putting anything pre 2013 on mine.

Mines around 5 or 6 pages as well, in my industry, potential employers want a list of all your overseas experience, with roles and brief description. Since I've been overseas 18+ years, I give them all. Has been handy, as we all tend to come across each other over the years, so an old project might jog their memory of me.

Back