C.V. review

I know the Construction industry is probs unique but I've never come across anyone who's a top draw tradesman who has a CV etc,infact I've only come across a handful of people who have presented them to me (who have been a bit wet behind the ears ).

If your that good people will come looking for you ,pick you up and drop you off at the door and give you a grand a week for your troubles .

He must be Steve Claridge with 5 and a half page of previous employers.
Joiner about 12 year ago once gave me his CV after I'd already stater him on .

He'd took pictures of the most boring shite he'd done ,like make a cracket for his mar to stand on to reach the top shelf etc .

His interests /hobbies inc Hand gliding ,parachuting ,Rock climbing and other such nonsense.He was about 25 stone at least .

Sent him up the scaffold onto the roof on his 1st day and he was clinging to the slates as he walked round the scaffold as he was absolutely petrified of Hights .I said to him "I thought you done rock climbing and that like Phil ?" He said "I only did it once at school and didn't like it .:lol:

He was a right knacker but a nice lad with a good attitude so he stayed till the job finished.

Back