Buying Shares

Wanting to buy some shares in Tesla, what would be the best way to do it?

Just going to leave it in for the next 10-15 years as I think they're in a prime position for when the ICE ban hits.
Open an isa account at Freetrade it’s an app for phone etc transfer funds buy shares. The isa costs £3 a month to run
Shares in Tesla at the moment are $808 each.
Since every major car manufacturer is gearing up for the production of EV are you sure this is a wise move.

Open an isa account at Freetrade it’s an app for phone etc transfer funds buy shares. The isa costs £3 a month to run
Shares in Tesla at the moment are $808 each.
Since every major car manufacturer is gearing up for the production of EV are you sure this is a wise move.

Thanks! I'll be sure to throw you a few fifties when I've made me first million!

Wanting to buy some shares in Tesla, what would be the best way to do it?

Just going to leave it in for the next 10-15 years as I think they're in a prime position for when the ICE ban hits.

I'm not so sure. All of the major car manufacturers are pilling money into EV car development. I can't see Tesla being any more than a niche market player against the big boys.

Anyone had experience with any of the Motley Fool Share Advice services?

Friend of mine signed up for the American version less than a year ago. He is playing with an 80K pot and has made 55K to date.

Friend of mine signed up for the American version less than a year ago. He is playing with an 80K pot and has made 55K to date.

I’ve subscribed to the Share Advisor service. Which one were you looking at?

Not to sure yet, not the thousand quid one for sure LOL. Which one are you using and how is it performing?

Share Advisor. I haven’t checked in a while, the tips are well written up though. For £129 it’s worth a try.

There’s a few, mind, but it would be expensive to subscribe to them all. Well, it would be for me, anyway.

I get there emails but I didn’t sign up for a subscription service I couldn’t make my mind up on whether they were fantasists or not

I used the Motley Fool site a lot about 10-15 years ago as it was a good source of financial information for a novice. They started out by telling people to ignore people who recommended shares nd just put your money into a boring tracker for the long term. SInce then they changed their tune and have become a share pushing business and click bait articles.

Back