Buying old vinyl records

Aye I’ve got those, too. Mid 90s Indie stuff is rocking horse shit rare (well, originals anyway) as there was zero demand at the time for vinyl.

Your not wrong 12” oasis singles
Go for about 25/30 quid a pop on eBay same with the roses ones I’ve got all the oasis 7” singles bought all of eBay for reasonable price.

Theres a record shop in Houghton? Whats it called mate?

I was given a load of old 7" singles by me da a while back and was excited to find 2 beatles records on there - one of which is a first issue - looked on discogs and its going for £4 :lol::lol:
Follows no logic,i used to buy Record collector and Lulu's second single or whatever would be worth £200 etc (made that up but ya get me gist)

Some of the Supper Furry Animals vinyl is going for daft prices these days.
The Monkees ?

Last edited:
As someone mentioned Audiophile on hear, has anyone got any idea what the postage,shipping cost is for buying stuff from America is.

I'd rather not take the chance. I'm not standing there like a plum with a hairdryer only to find I've made it worse or it didn't work.
Gentle heat and weight works. I shipped my vinyl aboard many years ago and did this in oven using heavy turntable when some warped in transit

Punk singles can go for decent money, my brother got £250 for a Toy Dolls single, the tight twat
was going to give it to me for my collection.

Back