Buying a car that you've always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have an Austin Healey 3000 and a Land Rover Defender. Unfortunately, priority right now is a new gas boiler :(

I had a girlfriend who drove one, she was a model who lived in Darras Hall when it was really posh. :)

Dodge Charger c.1969-1975

Can't be arsed with the expense of owning one, but should pull my finger out and take one round a track.

You only have one life mate, buy one. :)

Last edited:

I'm not sure there's a car I really really want. Drove my mate's 911 and was underwhelmed by it all. I'd be annoyed with myself if I dropped a hundred grand on one.

Happy with my q5. Does the job.

I'm not sure there's a car I really really want. Drove my mate's 911 and was underwhelmed by it all. I'd be annoyed with myself if I dropped a hundred grand on one.

Mine went yesterday, no need for the big car anymore hence the change to a hot hatch.

Q5 was great for my needs when I bought it.

People going on about classic cars, the op has bought a modern one. Nice enough looking cars but still a eurobox, before anyone says owt I'm on my second newish Golf GTi

When I was on the hunt for the last car I had a shot in one, and thought the same tbh. I'm sure if I spent a lot of time in one I'd begin to really enjoy it, but like you said, I was underwhelmed to.

Fair play if that's what you want and achieve it. Decided I don't give a fuck anymore and will be downgrading massively next time but cut my monthly bill in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back