Buy to lets again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

People on here saying sitting tenants surely mean tenants on assured shorthand agreements.
Very few sitting tenants under the old rent act around today.

Never fancied the private residential b2l as always seemed a hassle.
Getting more into commercial and with good we'll known tenants already in it can be a decent earner.

Sitting tenants knock the price like .

I think he's basically saying he wishes it was worth 95 ;)
I live far away and want rid is the basic answer. Not in it for profit and never intended to be. Kind of fell into btl. No hidden agenda. Houses in the estate sell for 95k+. I'm being realistic as I want a quick sale to wrap things up.

I live far away and want rid is the basic answer. Not in it for profit and never intended to be. Kind of fell into btl. No hidden agenda. Houses in the estate sell for 95k+. I'm being realistic as I want a quick sale to wrap things up.
I will certainly look at it. Who's the agent?

Would get nowt in sedgefield for 85k....might be lucky to get a flat for close to that they always rent out pretty quick for between 450-500.

Bishop middleham is a canny village and always in high demand for rental properties.....anything under 95k there is a bargain and will get 450 per month

Would get nowt in sedgefield for 85k....might be lucky to get a flat for close to that they always rent out pretty quick for between 450-500.

Bishop middleham is a canny village and always in high demand for rental properties.....anything under 95k there is a bargain and will get 450 per month

There's always someone about to prove you wrong on here

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53096621.html

Plenty flats at less than 85k

just done a lump sum on mine 5 minutes ago. reduced the term by 4 years
Gutted for the investment company in Brighton

just paid down direct debt. 12k off. I think this one is over 4%

should really have remortgaged it btu I plan on keep paying down the next few months sop barely worth chopping when the mortgage is pretty small
You cleaned out your pockets ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back