Butter or margarine

Couldn't give a shite, it all tastes fine to me on a slice of toast. Obviously butter is king, the extra calories it adds not worth the pay off imo.

The basic method of making margarine today consists of emulsifying a blend of oils and fats from vegetable and animal sources, which can be modified using fractionation, interesterification or hydrogenation, with skimmed milk which may be fermented or soured, salt, citric or lactic acid, chilling the mixture to solidify it, and working it to improve the texture

Yum Yum
Champion,you've talked me into making some toast and spreading it on nice and thick .

"spread" is much better these days than in the 90's though. Its a decent blend of oils and butter isn't it?

I prefer butter, but the fucker is impossible to spread out of the fridge, and I keep forgetting to have a little pot left out.

Surely everyone should use margerine?
Butter is high in saturated fats, gives you a whole host of issues, mainly heart disease.
Plus, by consuming it you're implicit in the torture and rape of millions of cows.
Nice.
Use margerine.
The correct answer would be to not use any.

I mean either.

Back