Butchers In Silksworth

Strange because it was always busy :confused:

I used to buy all my meat in there in bulk and freeze it. Always good stuff and cheap enough.

I also used to get Maysan curry paste from there because it's the only curry my little lad will eat. Can't find it anywhere else in Sunderland.
Thorburns fruit and veg shop in Jackie Whites market in the town sell it mate.

I used to buy all my meat in there in bulk and freeze it. Always good stuff and cheap enough.

I also used to get Maysan curry paste from there because it's the only curry my little lad will eat. Can't find it anywhere else in Sunderland.
Newsagents on ettrick Grove next to the chippy sell it as to the corner shop on Ormond street opposite the flower shop.

Chester Rd, next door to Greggs sell it.....Bought it there myself after a visit to the general.

Profit margins just weren't enough for the lad running it, he was getting older and has gave it to his son.

His son decided to go down the health/fitness route and has went online only using the butcher shop as the base.

Bit of a shame but I hope it works out for them.

Profit margins just weren't enough for the lad running it, he was getting older and has gave it to his son.

His son decided to go down the health/fitness route and has went online only using the butcher shop as the base.

Bit of a shame but I hope it works out for them.

Cheers. Shame because it was a cracking little butchers. Hopefully the new business takes off.

Back