Buses avoiding Houghton because it's a f***ing shithole

How do people grow up thinking this type of behaviour is acceptable man?
One of the locals I worked with said the ringleaders of these bairns were the kids of the local psycho families so no-one dared touch them as there was an almost certain possibility of ending up six feet under after the parents came for revenge.

Cunts for parents.
True. When I was a bairn if another kids parents came to say you had been up to no good you knew your dad was going to give you a good hiding.

Nowadays its the person calling the kids' behaviour into question who is more likely to be assaulted by the twats dad.

Houghton should be stripped of the prestigious DH postcode. Hand it over to SR.
Fuck off! We called Houghton and the surrounding area Banjo Country. :lol:

True. When I was a bairn if another kids parents came to say you had been up to no good you knew your dad was going to give you a good hiding.

Nowadays its the person calling the kids' behaviour into question who is more likely to be assaulted by the twats dad.

Dad noticed this in teaching. At the start of his career he was respected and parents would back up punishments for children.

By the end some parents would come into school hurling abuse and threatening to sue him for picking on their little angel.

Moving the bus stops from one street to the next is a waste of time.

You can tell by the responses...
The MP has had a meeting.
The Police are concerned.
The Council are looking into the matter.

If Go Ahead just came out and said

"Because of the damage being caused to our vehicles and the cost outweighing the fares, we have been left with no alternative than
to withdraw all bus services from the Houghton area. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, but to carry on providing
a service under these conditions is simply not practical. Thank you"

I doubt an hour will pass before something is done. They know who's doing it, where they live and I bet it's not the first time either or the only crime.

It's a sign of society today where you see people ignoring the law, as they're pretty powerless to do anything about low level crime.

It's like that shoplifter who got a suspended sentence after being arrested and charged over 200 times. If you pose a danger or risk
to society, you go to prison, thats what its for. To constantly let people off with suspended sentences is simply pointless.

Back