Bus to Newcastle

Sick of the Metro to Newcastle every day as it’s too unreliable. I see there’s an X24 bus from the town now - has anyone used it? Is it more reliable than the Metro for getting to Newcastle? Ta.

Does it go down the Felling bypass? Can't see how it could be any way more reliable if it does. Or faster anyway.

Is the metro really that bad?

Ill be absolutely amazed if the bus is quicker than the metro.

I’m not fussy about the extra 10/15 minutes it takes but the Metro is shite now and the tunnel is painfully slow anytime from about 6.45 to 9.30 now as well.

Does it go down the Felling bypass? Can't see how it could be any way more reliable if it does. Or faster anyway.

Is the metro really that bad?

Aye it goes to Gateshead but it’s non stop from the Hastings Hill so the driver can go any direction they want.

Sick of the Metro to Newcastle every day as it’s too unreliable. I see there’s an X24 bus from the town now - has anyone used it? Is it more reliable than the Metro for getting to Newcastle? Ta.
Used the x24 for about 6 months last year. It was much better than the metro. Cheaper and more comfortable (more reliable too!)

Back