Bus crash in town...

Saw a bus with the windscreen smashed and caved in, must have hit a pedestrian. Other vehicles around were just blocked by the crashed bus.

I’m outside the Lidl in Roker now and there’s ambulances, police and firefighters. They’ve closed that part of he road off.

Looks bad.

I know that I shouldnt laugh but, it was amusing to see that the advertisements in the story in the Echo were for Evans Bikes! At least he knows where to go for a new bike!

I’m outside the Lidl in Roker now and there’s ambulances, police and firefighters. They’ve closed that part of he road off.

Looks bad.
Right outside my parents house. No idea what's happened but they had the helicopter out as well. Assuming it's air ambulance.

Only a couple of weeks back a van hit a pedestrian and managed to flip on its side at the bottom of fulwell road.

It's all happening in SR6.

Looks bad.
That's not the one in the link posted, as that was near green terrace and vine place

Cyclist ran a red light and tried to push his way between a Stagecoach Bus and a Go North east bus. He’s not deed.

Not sure on the one on Fulwell Rd mind.

Back