Bury's game on Saturday called off

It would be at the discretion of those Leagues. However, given that those leagues have already begun, they'd be in limbo till next August with no potential income. Liquidation would be pretty inevitable. That would probably mean a fan-owned phoenix club starting at the bottom (much the same as FCUM)
I’m fairly certain that the fa control who plays in what league down there. Basically they’ll make a decision on what level they’ll re-enter the pyramid at then allocate them to the most appropriate league on a geographical basis. As u say there’s a good chance they’ll have to start right at the bottom but I don’t think that happened with Darlington

Interesting comment in the EFL statement yesterday. It mentioned them being expelled on Friday if they can’t prove funds then having to rejoin ‘lower down the pyramid’. I’d have expected them say start again at the bottom of the pyramid.

Might just be poor choice of words but I wonder if they are leaving the door open for them to rejoin at conference or even L2 level if they get sorted after being expelled?

I am really beginning to think that FC United of Manchester is the model that the Bury fans need to follow. Start off a fresh club at the bottom with a supporters trust, all agree to follow them - maybe the ground-share with you in the opposite direction if they can't get access to Gigg Lane? Basically Bury FC in all but name and earn their way back into the league.

The club is a mess, but it certainly isn't the fault of their loyal supporters.

Back