Bury FC

Can't the big Manchester clubs help them out.?..we all know the answer to that
I do wonder if the Neville’s would have stepped in had they not had their involvement with Salford. Nev was the commercial manager for years and Jill seems to have been company secretary for years and is still doing the job to this day even though pushing 70 I’d guess. Although both sons grew up as United supporters the club is very close to their mothers heart.

I do wonder if the Neville’s would have stepped in had they not had their involvement with Salford. Nev was the commercial manager for years and Jill seems to have been company secretary for years and is still doing the job to this day even though pushing 70 I’d guess. Although both sons grew up as United supporters the club is very close to their mothers heart.

Jill Neville resigned last week.

That chairman is a charlatan. Just hope he doesn't have his eyes on the sale of the ground and the cash from it.
That's exactly what he's doing I reckon. At first I had a bit of sympathy for him, but the more I hear about this, the dodgier he appears to be. He only paid a quid for them. Yet another bluffing chancer it seems.

Believe what you want makes no difference to me. I have no hidden agenda nor looking to tot up ITK accreditation points just think the way a number of our fans go on about Jack Ross and the job he is doing wouldn’t be so critical if they were in possession of all the facts. The owners on the other hand are getting away Scott free due to clever PR (well done Charlie your earning your stake in the club).

So what’s all the facts?
Hoy them up here so then we all know and can decide for ourselves.....

The EFL take a share of the blame - they've allowed an owner to take owners of a club without any proof of him having the required funds to properly fund it. It's all very well and good saying 'Other clubs should bail them out' but ultimately he doesn't even look as if he would be capable of running it even if they did get a bail-out.

Having said that, that Dale bloke sounds like an utter bellend. The rant he's posted on their site practically blaming everyone else including fans is ludicrous.

Tell u what is a joke... Both Bury and Bolton are only 10-15 miles from a club who just paid £85M for a defender... A fraction of the fee could save both football clubs... Football is fooked

Not sure about it being fooked. It's a mirror image of our society. Youngsters support teams with hyped celeb-players who are forever being promoted in the media. People idolise fame and fortune over almost anything and have no time for have-nots and nobodys. Considerably more younger folk would be discussing a new hairstyle for Pogba than the demise of Bury FC. I'd argue that the club of most interest to the media outside the Premier League is Salford - almost exclusively because of the promotion and publicity from Beckham & co.

Who sold the club to this chancer? And what about due diligence etc? Can the decision to sell to him not be legally overturned?
Why should anyone be allowed to make a profit out of the demise of a football club?

Who sold the club to this chancer? And what about due diligence etc? Can the decision to sell to him not be legally overturned?
Why should anyone be allowed to make a profit out of the demise of a football club?
It was the debt that was sold to him for a quid mate

Back