Burton at home

Could Messi do it on a cold night in November ?

I’ll settle for grigg in the 94th min winner

Keep forgetting to ring the ticket office about this. I ordered tickets a couple of days before it was called off, unaware of the possibility. I didn't get any tickets through the post, so either
A) they sent them, knowing I could use them for the rearranged fixture should it be postponed, and they got lost
B) they held off sending out tickets in case it was postponed and they'll send them before the rearranged match.

Anyone been in this situation before?

Keep forgetting to ring the ticket office about this. I ordered tickets a couple of days before it was called off, unaware of the possibility. I didn't get any tickets through the post, so either
A) they sent them, knowing I could use them for the rearranged fixture should it be postponed, and they got lost
B) they held off sending out tickets in case it was postponed and they'll send them before the rearranged match.

No

Has the money gone from your bank account?
I fancy this to be Arsene Wenger's first home match as Manager.

Isnt it Patrick Vierra?

Cheap train tkts and hotel booked for this one - Grand Central asking outrageously high prices for the other two home matches that month....Southend on the 2nd it's £140:eek::D

I'll wait to they drop the price me thinks:lol:

Back