Burton Albion

Problem is The Apprentice ruined its impact. Try having as your ringtone down here and people think you’re some sort of sad shite tv show freak.
Find another rousing classical piece or go with my suggestion when we started playing Queen ffs. The theme from Top Cat. End of.

Sounds good in the stadium though. I’ve heard loads of away fans at how it is really effective as a pre-match song. Obviously a million times better in a full house mind...

We used to play 'We will rock you' didn't we?
I seem to remember that before a miserable defeat v someone shit.
We did early 90s through to end of 95/96 season, 96/97 the last season at roker we reverted to zcars just for that season, then the sol everybody loved readytogo/prokofiev, I still do I'd go back to it, nothing has the hairs on end like dance of the knights

Altho I like it Z cars has no relevance now. Most of our support probs weren't even born when it was played at Roker. I can only just remember it and I'm 46. I propose some Jive bunny mixes to keep it fresh.

Still relevant to Everton, as it's an arrangement of the Scouse folk song "Johnny Todd".
Problem is The Apprentice ruined its impact. Try having as your ringtone down here and people think you’re some sort of sad shite tv show freak.
Find another rousing classical piece or go with my suggestion when we started playing Queen ffs. The theme from Top Cat. End of.

Wagner, although some of the best tunes are in the slow side (like the overture to Tannhäuser), and Ride of the Valkyries is a bit of a cliché. Maybe the overture Der fliegende Hollander?

Think it’s back to Dance of The Knights, at least it seemed to be last Saturday on the stream

It was, switching to Invaders Must Die just as they ran out.

Last edited:

Back