Burton Albion

Z Cars theme music borrows the melody of a Liverpool folk song. Hence Everton use it. Us using it makes as much sense as Liverpool using The Blaydon Races or Leeds using Knees Up Mavver Brahn. As stupid and unknowing as those who regularly suggest it and Watford.
If those aware of the tunes origins suggest it knowing it’s origins then I’ll double down on the stupid part. Those who didn’t know have no excuse now.

Z Cars theme music borrows the melody of a Liverpool folk song. Hence Everton use it. Us using it makes as much sense as Liverpool using The Blaydon Races or Leeds using Knees Up Mavver Brahn. As stupid and unknowing as those who regularly suggest it and Watford.
If those aware of the tunes origins suggest it knowing it’s origins then I’ll double down on the stupid part. Those who didn’t know have no excuse now.
What can we use then? The Lambton Worm?

My favourite has always been dance of the knights.
Problem is The Apprentice ruined its impact. Try having as your ringtone down here and people think you’re some sort of sad shite tv show freak.
Find another rousing classical piece or go with my suggestion when we started playing Queen ffs. The theme from Top Cat. End of.

Last edited:
Altho I like it Z cars has no relevance now. Most of our support probs weren't even born when it was played at Roker. I can only just remember it and I'm 46. I propose some Jive bunny mixes to keep it fresh.
34 and I remember it.

It's not relevant at all though so it would be pointless us having it.

They can dee away with the 90s dance shite though.

Back