Burst bags of crisps in multipacks

Don't know if I'm just really unlucky but in 9 out of 10 multi packs I buy theres at least 1 bag of not properly sealed packets of crisps.

Nowt worse than going for the last packet of your favourite flavour and its f***ing burst and stale.

Got a 5 pack of walkers american pizza and 2 of the fuckers are uneatable 🤬

Two damaged packets of Walkers multipacks probably equates to the loss of about ten crisps.:D

Most of the flavours mentioned here are unacceptable- crisp flavours that are allowed should be.

Plain
Cheese and onion
Salt and vinegar
Beef
Chicken

Tomato if you are common and smell of dripping.

American pizza for gods sake!!!!

Whoever makes the Aldi ones (Kp I think ) do it in purpose. Every time a bag is open without fail.
Every single bag of multipack I reckon.
Most of the flavours mentioned here are unacceptable- crisp flavours that are allowed should be.

Plain
Cheese and onion
Salt and vinegar
Beef
Chicken

Tomato if you are common and smell of dripping.

American pizza for gods sake!!!!
Pickled onion?

Excellent observation but I have included the onion angle in cheese and onion
I love a bag of really strong pickled onion. Discos used to do a fantastic bag.

If anyone hasn’t tried the extra strong salt and vinegar hula hoops I’d highly recommend it. Possibly the strongest ‘crisps’ on the market.

Strong crisps make me sweat like fuck, think I have a vinegar intolerance or something, pickled onion are the worst for it. I love them though

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm just really unlucky but in 9 out of 10 multi packs I buy theres at least 1 bag of not properly sealed packets of crisps.

Nowt worse than going for the last packet of your favourite flavour and its f***ing burst and stale.

Got a 5 pack of walkers american pizza and 2 of the fuckers are uneatable 🤬
Take it back
Stay in
Go out
Dee what you want
I'm sure sweaty vinegar is the fragrance of choice for some people
The smell of true love

Back