Burst bags of crisps in multipacks

KP beefy are the tastiest beef crisps, i find, from what I've stated.
As for bust bags in multipacks, It does tend to be Lidl snackrite one's that have about 2/3/4 or whatever bust bags.
Walkers multipacks have been decent iirc. I think I've only had the odd one out of many many multipacks over the time.

Here's a little tip for the multipack problem solving of bust bags.

The multipack bag is air sealed, as you can feel.
Once opened, make sure you check all bags inside of it, immediately and eat those first, as they will likely still be sort of fresh due to the multipack being sealed.

As for bust bags in multipacks, It does tend to be Lidl snackrite one's that have about 2/3/4 or whatever bust bags.
Walkers multipacks have been decent iirc. I think I've only had the odd one out of many many multipacks over the time.

Once opened, make sure you check all bags inside of it, immediately and eat those first, as they will likely still be sort of fresh due to the multipack being sealed.
Or throw them in the bin and stay safe.😅

This happened to us yesterday. Bought Sainsburys own brand prawn cocktail multipack of 6, daughter opened it and was like "mam, you've bought one big bag instead of individual packs". Crisps all owa. A little bit of digging saw bags open and also stuck onto the outer packaging. The flavour was shite anarl. Went straight in the bin.

Don't know if I'm just really unlucky but in 9 out of 10 multi packs I buy theres at least 1 bag of not properly sealed packets of crisps.

Nowt worse than going for the last packet of your favourite flavour and its f***ing burst and stale.

Got a 5 pack of walkers american pizza and 2 of the fuckers are uneatable 🤬
Try to eat the burst bag second to last, then you’ll always have a back up

Doh, should have read the full thread first

Don't know if I'm just really unlucky but in 9 out of 10 multi packs I buy theres at least 1 bag of not properly sealed packets of crisps.

Nowt worse than going for the last packet of your favourite flavour and its f***ing burst and stale.

So long as it`s the plain or Cheese and Onion ones and NOT the Salt and Vinegar. I could live with that

used to work at walkers, the individual bags are heat sealed, melted together, then when making multipacks the bags fly down a chute, into the "multi pack" the multi pack packaging is heat sealed also, melted together and chopped off with a hot blade, the whole process takes a split second, the problem arises when the individual bags are not quite sitting right in the multi pack and when the machine seals and chops off the multi pack it also catches one or maybe two of the bags inside, which cuts the corner off usually or sometimes you find a packet that has been welded to the multi pack itself and have to pull them apart, now yer nar, btw, if ever you see them crisps with black around the edges (not brown potato skin) you wouldn't eat them if you seen the potato it was made from, they usually literally half rotting, and that's no exaggeration!

used to work at walkers, the individual bags are heat sealed, melted together, then when making multipacks the bags fly down a chute, into the "multi pack" the multi pack packaging is heat sealed also, melted together and chopped off with a hot blade, the whole process takes a split second, the problem arises when the individual bags are not quite sitting right in the multi pack and when the machine seals and chops off the multi pack it also catches one or maybe two of the bags inside, which cuts the corner off usually or sometimes you find a packet that has been welded to the multi pack itself and have to pull them apart, now yer nar, btw, if ever you see them crisps with black around the edges (not brown potato skin) you wouldn't eat them if you seen the potato it was made from, they usually literally half rotting, and that's no exaggeration!
Aye, I did a stint at walkers aswell. One day I was in cutting the green bit off the potatoes. Hated it there

Back