Burrito

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just had a burrito from Zapatista in Newcastle, and could wallop another for my tea. Sick of 'Friday pizza night' with the bairns.

They are outstanding. Bar Burrito in the Metrocentre is decent if you're ever in there.

Love burritos me :cool:

I've just had a burrito from Zapatista in Newcastle, and could wallop another for my tea. Sick of 'Friday pizza night' with the bairns.
May as well get yersel back through Zapatista's because you won't find one even half as decent through here. They're f***ing amazing. Ridiculously cheap too.

Fair enough.

Tried DeVito's at Doxy Park couple of weekends ago as it was the only place I could think of that was open late. What a pile of shite that was. Never again.

Got a steak wrap from the new Pronto's a while ago. Was canny but they were a bit tight on the meat imo.
Devitos hasn't been great in a while, the bairn had a few mates over a month back, got about 4 pizzas for them, and they probably had a slice each, all complained the pizzas were rank.

Love a good a burrito me. Get yourself to Taco Bell. My nearest one is Sheffield and I wouldn't be surprised if it was your nearest one as well :lol:

f***ing hell, man. That's like "I love hamburgers me. Get yourself to McDonald's." I know might have just a few more options for Mexican food than in the North East, but there's a point at which something doesn't do justice to the concept. See, for example, last week's thread on Miller Lite. It is to beer what Taco Bell is to burritos.

f***ing hell, man. That's like "I love hamburgers me. Get yourself to McDonald's." I know might have just a few more options for Mexican food than in the North East, but there's a point at which something doesn't do justice to the concept. See, for example, last week's thread on Miller Lite. It is to beer what Taco Bell is to burritos.
I had a wee giggle to myself over that mind :lol: Went once, never again.

If you've got fuck all sensible to say, fuck off.are you still the millionaire Aussie who's a plasterer living in Narnia?
Or are you fat Paul from Benwell on your mothers iPad?

Certainly not fat very athletic actually probably because I don't eat shite oh and I don't do apple. Anything else you'd care to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back