burglar alarms,waste of time or not

I got a wireless Securitas one fitted. Door and window proxes, 3 camera's with linked smoke alarm. All monitored 24/7 and available through their app.

Makes the house insurance cheaper.

That’s about as useful as they are. Police don’t investigate burglaries anyway.

Unless you catch the scrote in the action and beat the living daylights out of them.

Makes the house insurance cheaper.

That’s about as useful as they are. Police don’t investigate burglaries anyway.

Unless you catch the scrote in the action and beat the living daylights out of them.
They investigated mine. Two coppers out within twenty minutes of my call to 101. Forensics out less than an hour after that. I was told that if my iPad showed up on the Find my phone app to dial 999 and they would be round immediately.
CID visited, regular phone calls about it. Let me know when they'd made arrest and got a conviction. Follow up visits to check on my wellbeing (which were very nice but unnecessary).

They investigated mine. Two coppers out within twenty minutes of my call to 101. Forensics out less than an hour after that. I was told that if my iPad showed up on the Find my phone app to dial 999 and they would be round immediately.
CID visited, regular phone calls about it. Let me know when they'd made arrest and got a conviction. Follow up visits to check on my wellbeing (which were very nice but unnecessary).
You must be married to the police and crime commissioner for your area.....

i'm thinking about getting CCTV anarl
True story. My father in law was constantly getting equipment stolen from the farm by travellers. He invested in CCTV to help combat this.

They only nicked the cameras, the scruffy fuckers :lol::evil:

Back